New guidelines and rules for customers
Welcome back, we’ve missed you!
Providing a clean, safe environment for you and your service is our #1 priority. Our staff already followed strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by local agencies before the effects of COVID-19, but we’ve now adopted extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on deep cleaning. We remain committed to continually evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our customers and adhere to (and exceed) both Peterborough Public Health guidelines and provincial regulations.
The following safety precautions are being taken to protect the health and wellbeing of you and our staff during your visit:
Our staff has taken a refresher course on Salon/Spa Infection Control and earned certificates, which are displayed in the main office.
Our staff wash their hands thoroughly before and after contact with every client.
Our spa uses an registered disinfectants on tools, containers, and all surfaces that you may come in contact with during your visit.
A new set of gloves is used for every client and at times must be changed during the service. And all guests are required to register a covid questionnaire for every appointment so contact tracing can be easily followed.
We ask that you please stay home if you’re feeling sick, and the same goes for our staff. We will be happy to work with you to schedule another appointment as soon as you are feeling better. We are working hard to keep you and the salon community safe, and we know we can count on you too. Together we will make it through this trying time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask at the front desk. We are thrilled to provide services again, thank you for being a loyal client
CEO and Founder
Sugar Me Right! Beauty Studio
- Guests are required to wear a facemask at all times and for the duration they are within the business. Please bring your own if you have one. They are available for $2 each.
- Guests will be screened at the door. The ministry of health also requires we obtain tracing information, To answer this we are sending a covid form out via text message sometime within the 24 hours before your appointment each time. You are required to complete the longer version before your first appointment and the shorter version before every subsequent appointment. Please do so in advance, if it does not work for you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and do not reply to the text as its not received on this end.
- Guests are also required to provide Full address and phone number along with full name is now required by the government. Please complete the Covid forms you will be texted/emailed prior to service. You will need to sign that you understand this information can become property of the ministry of health should they need to track the virus. If the form doesn’t come to you than you will need to fill one out on the tablet when you come in. This needs to be done every time you have an appointment until we find another solution to this. If it doesn’t work for you we will have you fill it out when you arrive. I will also be sending you and intake form as well.
- Every Guest should arrive alone; they are not to bring guests or children to their appointments. Unless that individual also has an appointment and is old enough to understand the procedures required and resides in the same home. This is also current regulation and not something we can control as we have always considered ourselves as child friendly.
- Guests cannot enter the studio even with appointment until they are let in. The waiting room is shut down. If there is a reason they cant wait at the door, and need to wait in their car than we will call them at the time of their apt on their cell. Please make sure we have a cell phone number.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- The bathroom use is only in extenuating circumstances. A quick trip to the bathroom prior to service is no longer permitted. As a complete sanitization of the room is required every time someone uses it. Extenuating would be pregnancy, medical reasons, or there being a long distance from home.
- We are not currently taking any face clients. They are to be put on the waiting list. Once face “anything” resumes than their apts will be made a priority such as we have done with the cancellation list.
- We encourage you to download the Sugar Me Right! Rewards app and load money into your account for you to process your payments when you arrive. Alternatively we now have tap available and it includes the tip option for guests that want that option. We are encouraging you to help us remain contactless. We will still take cash but prefer the contactless option for the first little while.
- All appointments that are not here on time may lose the appointment time and will be required to pay the Cancellation fee of 50% of the missed apt. at the same time we ask for flexibility and patience and we work our way through this unknown territory as well.