New guidelines and rules for customers
Welcome back, we’ve missed you!
COVID Policies & Procedures
· Clients are required to wear a facemask at all times and for the duration they are within the business. Please bring your own if you have one. They are available for $2 each. We can certainly appreciate medical conditions that prevent this, and we will work with our guests to provide a ministry acceptable solution to this.
· Clients will be screened at the door but will also be receiving a text message to fill out a form for Sugar Me Right! to be screened twice as per regulations. If it is not filled out prior to service than it must be filled out in studio as it participates in tracking that you have had an appointment
· Full address and phone number along with full name is now required by the government. Please complete the Covid forms you will be texted prior to service. You will need to sign that you understand this information can become property of the ministry of health should they need to track the virus.
· Every Guest should arrive alone; they are not to bring guests or children to their appointments. Unless that individual also has an appointment and is old enough to understand the covid procedures required, can sit and stay in one location and resides in the same home.
· The waiting room is now open! The front door is still locked and guests can gain entrance once a staff has let them in and provided verbal screening. This is required to enter the building.
· Food and drink are not permitted. This means for the purpose of eating and drinking in studio. If you have visited a local restaurant and have wrapped food that would be ok if it is in a bag.
· The bathroom is only available for use in extenuating circumstances. A quick trip to the bathroom prior to service is no longer permitted. As a complete sanitization of the room is required every time someone uses it. Extenuating would be pregnancy, medical reasons, or there being a long distance from home. If you use the bathroom please follow the instructions on the door.
· Facial Services are now Open.
· We encourage you to download the Sugar Me Right! Rewards app and load money into your account for you to process your payments when you arrive. If you wish to tip with your app you will need to tell the person cashing you out. Alternatively we now have tap available and it includes the tip option for guests that want that option. When using tap you will need to provide the tip information verbally to reduce contact. We are encouraging you to help us remain contactless. We will still take cash but prefer the contactless option for the first little while.
· All appointments that are not here on time may lose the appointment time and will be required to pay the Cancellation fee of 50% of the missed apt. The cleaning is extensive and a few minutes can actually throw our whole day out